The Dubai Aquarium
The 10-million litre Dubai Aquarium tank, located on the Ground Level of The Dubai Mall, is the largest suspended aquarium in the world.
It houses over 33,000 aquatic animals, comprising over 140 species. Over 400 Sharks and Rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks in the world.
There are numerous ways for visitors to experience the main Aquarium tank, which measures 51 metres in length, 20 metres in depth and 11 metres in height.
• The main Guinness World Record-winning acrylic panel in front of the tank provides free viewing to the public from all 3 levels of the mall
• The 48 metre walk-through Tunnel provides 270 degree views from 11 metres below the surface of the tank
• Visitors can go on a Glass-bottom boat ride, providing unique views of the tank from beneath their feet
• Those who want to experience a dip in the tank can opt for a Cage Snorkeling Experience
• And for the adventurous ones, a Shark Dive is a once in a lifetime opportunity, bringing you within inches of a large variety of sharks and rays
For more information or to make a booking please call +97144260000 or visit www.thedubaiaquarium.com